Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  mahmud : (22 April 2014 - 04:16 PM) hi
@  tigers1980 : (29 March 2014 - 01:24 AM) @BytePuncher you cannot trade back and forward between Gen 5 and Gen 6 no matter what type of DS you use, the Poke Transfer Order in the points shop is a service provided for members of Pokemon Plus that have bought Gen 4/5 pokemon form the points shop but have not bought Nintendo's Poke Bank and want to transfer pokemon from Gen 5 to Gen 6 and thus has nothing to do with purchasing the Poke Bank from Nintendo.
@  Chain : (28 March 2014 - 01:04 PM) To add on to what tigers1980 is saying: if a distributor has not transferred your purchases yet, but you decided to purchase more items a little later, you are not required to purchase another transfer order token as long as the total number of Pokemon adds up to 10 or less. If you are still deciding on purchases, please let the distributor serving you know so that you do not need to pay for another transfer order.
@  BytePuncher : (21 March 2014 - 08:38 AM) @MadiMoo I don't think that there's any other way. I've tried doing trades between my 2DS w/ Pokemon Y and my DSiXL w/ White2 and it was a no-go. I don't have access to another 2DS to see if that would solve the White2-to-Y problem, but I'm thinking it probably won't since I think its a software issue and not a hardware one. I think Nintendo has specifically crafted only 1 specific way of transferring older Pokemon up to Pokemon Y, and that's thru the Bank.
@  tigers1980 : (20 March 2014 - 04:06 PM) @Madimoo, you don't need to purchase a Poke Transfer Order for every pokemon you purchase (that would be a bit hard on you guys). You buy one for every distribution request you make and I think Chain was proposing a max of 10 per PTO.
@  MadiMoo : (20 March 2014 - 01:19 PM) @ BytePuncher, I know, but there is a fee for that in the points shop, so that is more what I was asking about :)
@  BytePuncher : (20 March 2014 - 10:45 AM) @MadiMoo Probably the only way to do that is thru the Pokemon Transfer/Bank. You've just got to watch some of the Special or Event Pokemon that won't transfer.
@  BytePuncher : (20 March 2014 - 10:44 AM) @MadiMoo Probably the only way to do that is thru the Pokemon
@  MadiMoo : (20 March 2014 - 08:23 AM) I want to buy a bunch of gen 5 pokemon and have them sent to my pokemon x.... how should i go about doing it? buy each one? and then pay for that number of transfers?
@  tigers1980 : (13 March 2014 - 02:46 AM) Hey silverswampert......have seen you here for a bit or have I just missed you al these times?
@  silverswampert : (13 March 2014 - 02:45 AM) Hi
@  Plasma 3 : (08 March 2014 - 09:40 AM) Hello!
@  MadiMoo : (06 March 2014 - 09:09 AM) I think I love Wonder Trade....
@  MadiMoo : (06 March 2014 - 04:07 AM) lol. cutish...
@  tigers1980 : (06 March 2014 - 03:53 AM) kk, it does look cutish
@  MadiMoo : (06 March 2014 - 03:51 AM) I feel bad for it, it will never compare with pikachu...
@  MadiMoo : (06 March 2014 - 03:51 AM) I just found it on the pokemon data base, but when I was originally searching it wasn't showing up in either the evolve list or the non-evolving list, I did something different this time, I'm going to have to try to remember what... lol
@  tigers1980 : (06 March 2014 - 03:50 AM) do you mean on websites outside of PP and what in particular?
@  MadiMoo : (06 March 2014 - 03:49 AM) oh, I have a quick question, how come information is difficult to come by for dedenne? I mean, I usually use pokemondb, but it doesn't seem to have this lil mouse in there lol
@  tigers1980 : (06 March 2014 - 03:49 AM) Nice, yes I was a little too. But the ones you do ride I like too. Be great if the brought back the follow me as in HG & SS.

Photo

Pokemon Emerald Randomizer